2.16.2010

blacked out maybach - 2.16.10





black shirt, go international
black leggings, forever 21
boots, xhilaration

truthfully, this outfit wasn't working for me. i liked the all-black simplicity and business-like-ness...but at the same time, it was just off for some reason.

oh, and I didn't wear THE shoes :( sad, I know. I figured I needed to break them in first, and school isn't the place to do so.

by the way, no, those are not my earlobes looking massive, they're actually this pair of rockin' earrings I got at Goodwill the other day with the shoes from yesterday's post. you can't really see them that well, but trust me, they're ah-mazing. they kind of look like tiny pink handkerchiefs or flower petals or something. very nu-80’s-chic. hee!

so today at school my beloved art teacher showed me the famed blog of Tavi, aka ‘style rookie‘. rookie? not so much! LOVE IT. you go, lil' girl! she's 13 and already has her fashion career going. way to show the rest of us up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment